Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4-1-09

Well we are busy busy busy around here. Can't wait for Easter. That is our coming out date, by that I mean when Levi and I start getting to come out of the house. I still don't take him out tons of places because it is hard and he is getting heavy to lug around, but we will get to start going to church on Sunday mornings again. I am so excited about that. He has a super cute little overall outfit our friend Marie gave Levi for Christmas that he is going to wear with his new cowboy boots. Yes I will definitely take some pictures so everyone can see how super cute he is. He is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby anymore. :(

I have been doing a little crafty stuff here and there as usual. I finally finished the cart cover I was making for my niece so I feel free to do other projects now. I haven't figured out a good way to photograph the cart cover yet, when I do I will post a picture. I have been working on that thing forever it feels like.

Here is one of the cards I made for the Hippity Hop Easter class from Lisa Pace's blog


Steven thought I was silly with my sentiment, but I thought it was clever. Her stuff is so cute and fun to make.

This is a gift box I made. It is so simple and turns out so cute. You can get the template at the Got Crafts blog. I will definitely be making more of these. This one had a gift card in it for Steven's grandpa. His birthday was last week.



Around Christmas I picked up a new hobby, making jewelry. I wanted to make a few pieces for Christmas gifts. Now I am hooked. I have decided I like doing just about any craft project that I can finish in a couple hours. This is a bracelet I made for a friend's birthday. I am loving the pink and green color combo lately, as you can tell from my current blog colors.

I have a couple other things I have worked on, but they are either not finished or I just haven't taken a picture yet. We'll save those for another blog post. I did want to share a cool site I found the other day. It is called Simple Mom and she has some cool stuff on there. I was really impressed with her menu for the entire month of April and loved the discussion she posted about Facebook. Cool stuff, you should check it out.
I feel bad for leaving Steven out of my posts, but he is just up to his normal this time of year, getting ready for the Easter program at church. They always do such a great job with this program and I love that it is broken up in parts. It is kind of like a mini-series. Levi and I will be there with bells on. You should come too!
Well I should go get around and get started on the things I need to get done today.
Hope you have a fabulous day!




2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Oooooo, cowboy boots, what a layout those will make!!
Super cute card, "ewe" are so creative:)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see Levi in his cowboy boots! Glad you all are doing well.