Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4-28-09

I took a little crafty time this weekend. Here is a card I made using Sketch #81 from the Got Sketch blog. There are some really great sketches on this blog that will really get your creativity flowing. Love it.


I know you are thinking that this doesn't look much like a baby card. I don't buy a lot of theme paper anymore so I was going for the green and cream color scheme to match this box that I made to put the baby gift in. Plus, I have just been digging on vintage lately.

Well thanks for peeking in to see what we have been up to. Hope you have a fabulous day.

4 comments:

mommy2alex said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Cindy!!!

Disney's World said...

Beautiful. So I haven't gotten into card making yet. I followed your link over to see sketch 81...so is a sketch just an idea and then you go use the papers and materials that you have to create your own version?

Cindy said...

Yes Kristen that is exactly what a sketch is. It is a great way to get things done b/c you don't have to worry about design. Just pick your stuff out and then put it together the way the sketch shows you.

marie said...

You are very creative and it's fun to see the beautiful items you make. Give Levi a hug for me. I need a visit with you both soon!