Monday, April 20, 2009

4-20-09

I had a little creative streak this weekend. I found this great vintage image at http://www.scrapologie.blogs.com/ and I love it. She has some fun images on her blog. I am loving vintage images lately. I also used the CPS sketch for this week.



I created these two items for challenges at the Just4Keeps forum. Amber and I took that picture of ourselves on the ferry when we were going to Disney World when I visited her in December. We had so much fun.

I love using orange if you haven't been able to tell. This card was fun and fast. Except for the buttons it was completely made out of scraps. Even the white cardstock I used to make the card base was a scrap that was laying on my desk.


Now for those of you who read my blog to see what is going on with Levi and not just to see what creative exploits I have been up to. Levi had a rough week last week. He was really fussy and would get himself worked up and start breathing funny. I was not very excited about this and we had to have a couple extra visits from his nurse. But after getting some medicine in him and a little extra loving he was back to normal by the weekend. Thank goodness. He still is getting me up a couple times during the night, but I think I can learn to live with that. Here is a sweet pic of him Sunday at church. He is wearing an adorable t-shirt my friend Peta made him. I think he looks rather dapper and I can't wait to scrapbook that picture.

5 comments:

mommy2alex said...

That is THE cutest shirt EVER!! I LOVE IT!
He is oh so dabber, sweet lil man!
LOVE your cards, your are truly card-gifted!
Beautiful layout of you and Amber!!

Linda Beeson said...

All of your projects are great and how adorable is that shirt! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you did with that vintage image and the CPS sketch.

The Adventures of Treasure's Island said...

love the cards. they look great. love the t-shirt too. he's so cute in it!

Elise said...

I came to view your CPS sketch card and it's lovely! Love the vintage image: it's SO cool! I am also touched by your sharing and love for your angel baby... He is precious and I truly admire your spirit! Great work on your blog: I'm delighted to have found you!

Pamela said...

Love your work! I especially love the CPS one...great job!