Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Well, I hope everyone had a great Easter. We had a lot of fun. My parents came up to visit and brought my nephew Logan. Unfortunately, they did not get here in time to go to the Easter Egg hunt at church so Logan had his own personal egg hunt in our front yard. Uncle Steven hid the eggs and then Logan went to town hunting. He is so sweet, he took all the candy and put it in my candy dish so he could share. He isn't really much of a candy eater. He prefers tomatoes (I am not joking).



Sunday morning we all went to church together. Levi wore his overalls Miss Marie got him for Christmas and his new cowboy boots. He did not wear the cowboy had to church. It would have been hard to get that hat in his car seat. We just borrowed it for the picture. He is pretty stinkin cute isn't he.



Here is a close up of the boots.





Hope everyone else had an equally great weekend. I should be off to pick up my house. We are having company for dinner this evening.

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

That is THE sweetest lil cowboy!!

Unknown said...

Hey Cindy, Levi's little boots look adorable! He is one handsome cowboy!

Can't wait to try the strawberry cake recipe too.....my fam will love it!

Hope you are having an amazing day!

Kristen Russell

marie said...

He is the cutest! You and Steven are wonderful parents, and Aunt and Uncle. Love you, Marie