Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baby's First Shoes

I did it! I finally found a pair of shoes I think Levi can wear. You have no idea how hard it has been for me to not be able to buy my baby shoes. I love shoes, but they are so rigid usually that you can't get them on his crooked little feet. So this week I orderd these for him this week from the Curious Workmanship Etsy shop I found.

Aren't they adorable. I love Etsy. You can find just about anything there. You can see on the right some of the things I have seen there that I think are super cool.

Other happenings at our house. I signed up to take another online crafting class. Lisa Pace is teaching one called Hippity Hop Easter Workshop. You should check out her blog. There is some cute stinkin stuff on there. I will post some of the projects I do as soon as I get some time to work on them.

As for Steven. I know I rarely talk about what is going on with him. Right now he is out in the living room playing Burnout Paradise and listening to the basketball games. Our internet has been acting up lately and so he has been spending some time getting that fixed. So here is to hoping the internet doesn't shut down in the middle of me posting this.

Well I guess I am off now. I am hosting a Scentsy party this evening so I should go finish getting ready for that.



Hope you are having a great weekend.

4 comments:

amber said...

oh, i love those shoes! levi will look so handsome in those! and those cowboy boots (on your etsy favs) are precious.

Cindy said...

Thanks. I just ordered a pair of the cowboy boots for Levi. Can't wait to get them.

The Adventures of Treasure's Island said...

those shoes are sooo cute! can't wait to see a pic of the cowboy boots!

mommy2alex said...

What sweet little shoes, cannot wait to see them on his sweet lil feet!!