Thursday, October 2, 2008

10-2-08

Thought I would give you all a little chuckle this evening. So I have developed the habit of ALWAYS putting a clean diaper under Levi before I take the dirty one off. Last night for some reason I did not do this. (Probably because it was second diaper he had pooped in and I thought surely he was finished.) So what do you think my little angel did. You guessed it. He pooped all over his little outfit. Luckily none of it got on the bed so I didn't have to change sheets, just his clothes.

Here is an updated picture of our little pumpkin. Thanks to my friend April for the awesome pic. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers about his little UTI. We haven't seen any more signs of the UTI so hopefully it is gone. And no signs of a yeast infection either, which was a concern because his antibiotic was really powerful.

So in my last post I said we had a pretty easy week. I am never going to say that again. After adding a few things to my to do list (since it is an easy week and all) I am now officially overwhelmed. You all know the feeling, too much to do and not enough time to do it in, to do lists that never get finished. How do I solve this problem you ask. I do nothing on the to do list and watch TV for two hours today until I stop feeling so stressed out. Not sure that was the most productive thing to do. I keep thinking I am going to eliminate some of the things on my to do list, but I want to do all the things on the list (either that or it is housework and it just has to be done). Oh well, I think I just need to get better organized and not spend so much time on the computer.

That being said I wish you all a good night. I am off to try to get to bed a little earlier. Hopefully I will get up earlier and get a few more things done tomorrow.

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

HAHA, I love that you sat and watched tv until the stress passed, that SO sounds like me!!
LOVE, love, LOVE the new picture, it so so darn cute - that sweater has got to be the sweetest thing ever!!
Love the new title/header, gorgeous da'ling!

marie said...

Levi is the cutest little pumpkin. Hope he is feeling better and better.