Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10-21-08

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Levi had a checkup with his pediatrician today. Everything looked the same. He had lost a pound, but that could just be the difference between a really full diaper and a nice clean one. Luckily no new news to report. Sorry we are so boring.

Levi did turn 22-months-old today. Can you believe it. So glad to still have him around.

I have decided to take up sewing. Because I need more stuff to do :). So I have some fabric bought and a couple of projects under way. My first two are a baby blanket and Levi's Halloween costume. I will post pics when I finish, if I finish. :)

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Boring doctor visits are good!!
He is a blessing and a miracle, that's for sure!
I cannot wait to see your sewing projects, I've been doing a little here and there and like it, but scrapping will always stay #1 w/ me!!