Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10-14-08

I hate being sick. Hate it. I have had a terrible head cold all weekend. I don't like feeling bad. I don't get anything done when I am sick. And I have to stay away from Levi. I miss the little guy, even though he is just in his room. Steven has been doing most of the caring for him so I don't breathe on him any more than I have to. I feel tons better today so hopefully tomorrow it will be all gone. I am ready to pick my little guy up and snuggle him.

I did get to go scrapbook this past weekend, before I got sick. Friday night my friend Jessie and I went to Just 4 Keeps. I love going there to crop. I get out of the house and if there is anything I need I can just get it while I am there. There is also always someone new to meet. So if you ever want to go and need a friend to accompany you, just call me. Here are a couple of the pages I worked on.

Yes, that is Autumn totally cheating at Putt Putt. The journaling reads: "Autumn I don't think you hit the ball with your putter once. You just dropped the ball in the hole and giggled. You are such a little cheater." You can't see it in the picture, but there is glitter all over those tags. I am totally loving glitter these days.

This is Steven's dad with Levi at Christmas. How cute were they with their matching sweaters. The sticker on this one reads: "Perfect love does not come until the first grandchild."

Well I am going to go try to pick the house up a little before I hit the sack. Goodnight all!!!


1 comment:

Melody said...

you should know that i definitely had my face up against the computer squinting, trying to read what autumn's page said.

... and then i saw that you wrote it right below. excellent.