Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9-30-08

Well I wish I could tell you there was something exciting around our house. There isn't really. This past weekend was busy. I had a Pampered Chef show at Just4Keeps and then I went back after the show to scrapbook. Steven had choir practice on Saturday morning, so Marie sat with Levi. We are so thankful she could do that for us.

Levi did get a UTI. Bless his little heart. We had to start him on a new antibiotic. I think that is working pretty well.

We have a nice slow week this week. Levi is sleeping well and we don't have anything extra on the schedule. I am really looking forward to not having a lot going on.

So sorry I didn't have anything cool to post. Hope you are having a great week.

2 comments:

amber said...

so glad it's going to be a mellow week for you! enjoy it! :)

mommy2alex said...

Slow weeks are my fave, especially in the fall, love the slow-paced feel of fall (hope that makes sense!).
Poor Levi - I hate uti's, so not fun. Glad to hear that the meds are working though!
Enjoy your relaxing week!