Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend Update

We had a great weekend. Our friend Mary Beth got married so Friday night we went to the rehearsal dinner (Steven was running sound) and then Saturday we went to the wedding. Mom and Dad came up to sit with Levi so I wasn't tied to the baby stroller at the wedding and could enjoy myself. They did bring my niece Autumn with them though. That little girl is a hoot. I wish I had taken a picture of her while she was here. She was cracking us up, she has a very defined personality. Then Saturday evening Mom, Autumn, and I went shopping. Autumn in a shoe store is a lot of fun. I think she likes to shop for shoes almost as much as I do. She got these super cute pink camo Barbie tennis shoes. Boy was she excited.


That was about the most exciting thing we found. Sunday evening Steven and I watched I Am Legend. I am a big Will Smith fan, but that movie was not good. It verged on horror flick and I am not a fan of horror flicks. I do not recommend that one.

Today (Labor Day) was just another day for us. Steven, of course, was home from work so we just got some house work done and watched some TV.

Tonight Prison Break started back up. We really like that show and it seems like there might be some interesting stuff go on this season. Last season wasn't all that great and I was really glad they brought back Sara. We are big TV watchers so we glad a lot of our favorite shows are starting back up.

Oh, I almost forgot, I have a layout in the Basic Grey idea gallery. I was so excited they picked it. The pic is one of our engagement pictures.

Well there is all the excitement in our lives the past few days. Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: