Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9-9-08

Levi and I dropped Steven off at the airport today. He had a business trip in Ohio. So it is just the two of us for a couple of days. Hopefully the time flies quickly. I like having my husband at home.

In case you didn't know Sunday was Grandparent's Day. So happy day to all you Grandparents. Here are a couple of cards I made for Levi's grandparents. I have been hanging out on Melissa Phillips blog and it has some awesome inspiration. She is amazing and both of these cards were inspired by stuff I saw on her blog.

There is one more I made, but it is for my parents and they haven't received it yet. I didn't want them to see it on here before I gave it to them.
So I think I may go play a video game for a while before I hit the sack. Good night all!!!!



1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Your cards are so beautiful!!
Love Melissa's blog, thanks for the link, wow she puts SO much into her stuff.