Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tag

Well I guess I got tagged by my friend Jess. (At least I think I am the Cindy she tagged. If not I just started my own game. Ha!) Here is what I have to do.

1) Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2) Choose the 4th picture
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 other people

So here it is:


This is a completely unedited picture of my dad playing putt putt. It was taken with Steven's cell phone which is why it isn't a very good picture. The pic was taken back in April when we took my niece to play putt putt when she came up to visit with my parents. Well that was kind of fun.

Now on to tagging someone myself. I only know of four people who read my blog who have blogs of their own and since Jess tagged me and Jonnelle was the one who tagged her then I will tag Amber and Melody. Lets see those pics!

2 comments:

3 Great Girls said...

Thanks for playing Cindy!

Melody said...

i would like to say a hearty thank you for the warning on your last post. it was heeded.