Saturday, November 1, 2008

11-1-08

I know you have all be anxiously awaiting to see the Halloween costumes I have been diligently working on. Well here it is. We did Super Mario Brothers. It was fun and Steven and I even won best contest at the costume party we went to tonight.




I also spent yesterday morning working on some cupcakes for the cake walk at the Fall Festival at church. They were totally inspired by some I saw on Fancy Flours. I must tell you I don't know how my friend Rachael decorates cakes and cookies all the time. So you can scroll down to see the picture. I put the picture way at the end of the blog so Melody doesn't have to see. (She has a fear of the item adorning my cupcake.) So I am warning you Melody don't scroll down.




























2 comments:

amber said...

love the costumes! :) very creative!

mommy2alex said...

Your costumes are jut the cutest!!
I adore the mushroom, so sweet:)
Those cupcakes turned out great, what a good idea!