Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4-6-2010

I thought I would pop in and give an update as to what is going on around the Bergren house. It has been crazy getting in a routine with both boys. And Jonah changes so fast that as soon as I think I have him under control his schedule changes. We are enjoying him so much though. Levi likes to spend his days in his room where it is quiet and calm. Sometimes too much stimulation annoys him. So we just let him have his way and just get him up periodically for some cuddle time.

Here is a picture of the boys on the Easter Bunny's lap. I had not ever taken Levi to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap before and of course it was Jonah's first Easter. Can't wait to scrapbook this pic.


Speaking of scrapbooking, I haven't been getting to do near as much of that as I would like. And I don't have any pictures of the things that I have gotten to work on lately. I did get a new toy; a Quickutz Silhouette. For those of you who don't scrapbook, it is a digital craft cutter that hooks up to my computer. I can't wait to really get to sit down and play with it. Hopefully I will have something to show you soon.

1 comment:

Sweet~N~Scrappy said...

Your boys are so adoreable! I can not wait to see what you do with this bunny picture!