Saturday, January 23, 2010

1-23-2010

Life with two kids is definitely different than life with just one. I feel like I am constantly feeding someone. If one of the boys isn't eating I am. So I don't get a lot done these days except keep my family fed. I did get a little crafty time this week. It took three days, but between all those feedings I did get this birthday card made for one of my friends. I use this weeks CPS Sketch. I think it turned out cute.


Well I better go eat some breakfast. Today is my birthday and my sweet husband is in the kitchen right now making me french toast and bacon (the real stuff, not turkey bacon). Steven makes the best french toast. My mouth is already watering.

Have a fabulous day.

5 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Happy happy birthday! what a beautiful card!

Sweetened by Kagi said...

I love the card!
Happy Birthday

Stephanie said...

Hi--you don't know me, but I was killing time by blog-hopping and snooped in on yours (hope you don't mind!) Just wanted to say your sons are adorable and your scrapbooking skills are amazing! I enjoyed my little visit on your site. Take care!

Stephanie

Cris said...

That's a really beautiful card, I have just dabbled in card making, and am not that great at it. I love when I see beautiful hand made cards, it makes me want to get better at it.

Amy Hagerup said...

Congrats on your new baby. Love the card too. I was just blog hopping in blogger so popped in to say hi. Check out mine at amyhagerup.blogspot.com. I'm into scrapbooking too but don't make many cards.