Monday, June 23, 2008

Update

I know a lot of you have been wondering how Levi is doing. The last couple of days have been a ton better. His good spells have been getting longer and longer. He has let me sleep all night the last two nights. I have been so happy about that.My Space or Yours? www.myspaceoryours.net(Yes that is a happy dance.) We started him last week on an anti-anxiety medicine and a cramping medicine. Those appear to be helping. No more pain medicine for now.

Well, I do have to tell you about the wonderful blessing I recieved this weekend. Steven's mom comes over and babysits Levi so I can run errands on Friday afternoons. It is my time to get out and go to the bank and grocery store and whatever else I need to do. Debbie babysitting every Friday is a blessing in itself. This Friday I came home to an extremely clean house. While I was out running my errands my Mother-in-law let some of my wonderful friends into my home and they cleaned it from top to bottom. This was a huge blessing since I had not gotten any cleaning done for a couple of weeks since I was spending all my time holding Levi. One of the things that hit me the most as I was thinking about what these girls had done for me, was what a picture of community. As we have been having so much transition at our church lately, I was reminded that a church family is really about ministering to each other, serving one another, and sharing each other's joys. Galatians 6:2 says to "bear one another's burdens." That is absolutely what these wonderful friends did for me. These girls rock my face off. Thank you again Lisa, Kim, Peta, Jessie, Jerilyn, Carmen, and Amy.

No comments: