Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Levi

OK I know that most of you that will visit this blog really are interested in Levi more than anything else. You think my scrapbook pages are cute, but you really want to know about the little man. Well he is doing good this week. Last week was another story. He became very upset toward the end of last week. He was unconsolable and obviously in pain. This was very hard to watch. I have a really hard time when I can't make him feel better. That is what mommies are supposed to do, make you feel better. We had to put him on some pain medicine (Tylenol w/codeine). At first he was kind of groggy acting, but I think we have that fixed and he is back to being his normal self. Fussy only some of the time. Well here is a pic of him a few weeks ago in his Sunday best. Thanks to Miss Marie for the super cute outfit.

3 comments:

amber said...

he looks so handsome in blue! :)

Melody said...

look at you with two posts already!!

i am going to have to get my act together!

marcia said...

I love your new blog AND I Love hearing about all of you. Mr.Levi looks especially handsome!