Thursday, June 12, 2008

Update

Well I know a lot of you have been worrying about and praying for sweet Levi since I posted that he was having some problems. It looks like the pain medicine has work and whatever was wrong is better. He hasn't had any of the pain medicine in a couple of days and he has been a little angel. I haven't heard a peep out of him. Sometimes I have to go check on him because he has been so quiet. So thank you for all your prayers.

Since little man has been so good I did get some crafty time yesterday. I got my Father's Day cards made and I made this cutie pie notebook for myself. I like to have something to write in when I am having a quiet time.


My friend Leslie Pendleton came and visited me today. That was a lot of fun to sit around and chit chat. Girl time is fun. And I had a blast playing with her little guy as well. Two is a fun age.

Well I am off to read some my favorite blogs (my favorite thing to do) and then maybe some laundry. Until next time.







No comments: