Thursday, July 17, 2008

Words of Encouragement

Here are a few verses I came across the other day that I found encouraging. They weren't new verses to me, but they made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. It was like getting a hug from God.

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Matthew 10:29-31

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139: 13-14

So consider yourself hugged by God today! :)

2 comments:

Sydnie said...

How did you get that scrapbook-y picture at the top?

Cindy said...

I made it in photoshop. It is really easy.