Saturday, December 19, 2009

12-19-09

I just wanted to post a couple of things this morning before I got started on Jonah's room. (Yes he arrives in three days and no his room is not finished yet. It will get there.)

This interview ran yesterday morning on the the House FM about Levi's Toy Drive. Thanks Brent for doing the interview for us.



I did venture out to do a little shopping yesterday. Since I am 38 weeks pregnant I did not last long though. I went to Target and found this adorable soap dispenser:


to go with this adorable shower curtain for the boys bathroom.
I also found this precious onsie at Baby Gap for Jonah.

I try not to buy him clothes because we have so much for him already, but I could not pass that up.

Well I should probably get off the computer now and go get started organizing our new little guys room.

Have a great weekend!

Edit: I did get around and we did organize Jonah's room today. So I think we are now ready for his arrival.

1 comment:

fritopi said...

ha, that vader thing is awesome! when i have kids, i'm def going to get that. :)