Wednesday, December 10, 2008

12-10-08

Do you ever have those days when you have so many things you are thinking of and so much to do you can't focus on any one thing for very long so you just walk around your house not remembering why you went "this room" and you start three or four different things but don't finish any of them. Well welcome to my day. I could not focus on anything for the life of me today. Between house work that I keep putting off, Christmas preparations, taking care of Levi (he is a total drool machine), and getting ready to go visit Amber in Florida I am having a terrible time concentrating. Which leads me to the three things I am super excited about today.

Thing 1: I am going to Florida this weekend to visit Amber. Yeah!!!! I haven't left the Edmond area since Levi was born. I am a little stir crazy and we are planning to go to Mickey's A Very Merry Christmas Party. I am so excited about getting to go to this and getting to see Amber I could just about pee my pants. (And after having Levi peeing my pants is a very real possibility.)

Thing 2: I did focus long enough today to make this card. I was super happy with how it turned out. I used a sketch (#94) from the CPS blog. Such good sketches that leave lots of room for creativity. I just love that.

Thing 3: I got some new makeup in the mail today that ordered from Etsy. It is the Mixology Mineral Makeup. I started playing with it as soon as I opened the mail and I am in love. I ordered the Mermaid and the mini liberty eye shadows. I also got one of the sample packs for the foundation. I will definitely be ordering a full size foundation as soon as I figure out which shade I like best. I definitely will be ordering this eyeshadow as well. There was a little sample with my order and I LOVED it.

So there are my three exciting things for today. Hope you all had exciting things happen today as well.

Tomorrow Debbie and I are taking Levi for checkup with his neurosurgeon. So pray that it isn't very windy and the appointment goes quickly so we can keep our little guy warm. I will let you know how that goes tomorrow.

2 comments:

marie said...

I said a prayer for Levi's neurosurgeon appointment right after reading your blog. I pray tomorrow will not be windy, be unusually warm, and that he stays warm and snuggly!
I hope you have a wonderful trip to Florida. Please hug Amber for me, and tell Mickey happy birthday for me too! I'm excited that you are getting to go on this trip.
Thank you for praying for us tonight. It went wonderfully!
Love you,Marie

Charity Hassel said...

fun card with the candles! thanks for using the cps sketch!